Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday because my internet connection went crazy.

In the afternoon,when I wanted to update my blog,the internet just didn't want to connect.haiz

Sorry for the short post yesterday.It was really shortttttttttt.

Tomorrow i'm gonna go seremban. :)

I have a lot of projects to do during the hols.

But the sad thing is holidays are gonna end sooner or later(well thats obvious right).

There's only two weeks to enjoy this special time and then its school.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm looking through my friends photo albums in facebook.yeah i have nothing better to do but some are nice.I'm not stalking

Should I end my post now?I don't think so.

I tried making tumblr but something is wrong with my internet.yes I'm blaming my internet coz my friends can use it.

ok.gotta go.gonna have my lunch now.sorry if this post is short too.

bye!!!!!!!!

by$ANG#



No comments:

Post a Comment