Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm having flu and sore throat now.Why can't it get even better?That's the reason why i didn't update this blog coz I was to sick to type.

I only had a little time to log on facebook because i'm just so addicted to facebook.One day without facebook its like toture or its gonna be the end of the world.

Most of the people got which school they got letter already.Since there is only 6 followers here,I'm gonna tell you I got smart.But most of them now already.I didn't want to put on facebook because I think there is no need to.

The people who are going to smart are Maisarah,Kelly,Nadia,Enessa,Afiqah,Elissa,Natasha,Hema and few which I dunno.

The sad thing most of my friends got different schools and we will be separated.:(

But we won't be exactly separated because we have technology!

Not many people use twitter but nevermind.

We can meet in tution ,webcam or just hangout during the weekends.Come on this is the modern era.

But I still miss my friends though.I feel sad when I look through old pics which was uploaded on fb.

I'm downloading some songs coz i'm really outdated.And also I'm using youtube!:)

I think that's all for today.Is it long for you?For me its enough and also quite long.

GTG.Bye!!!!!!!!1

by$ANG#




No comments:

Post a Comment