Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

hello!!!!!no one can hear me so nevermind.

again I have nothing else to talk about.

my cousins are coming tomorrow:).

at last I won't be bored.

Tonight I think I am going for a movie.Rapunzel.

I was waiting to watch this movie as most of my friend said it is funny.so yeah.

I'm a big fan of comedies.

I don't like thriller,romance and other types of movie but sometimes I watch inspirational movies like my name is khan.

I also watch movies that are nice like2012.First time I watched the movie I thought "wow nice sound effect and very amazing. Then the second time I watched it I felt sad

but its very hard for me to let out tears.

ok.I'm to lazy to type now.anyway there is thunder and hema is busy smsing me.so gotta go

by$ang#

No comments:

Post a Comment