Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010


Ok i don't want to talk about melaka coz it s kinda of boring.so lets move on to pictures of artists(i like their songs but it depends sometimes whether I like them a not.)


I like eminem's songs like not afraid and a few more.


I like avril lavigne songs like hot,skater
boy,girlfriend
and some other songs.
Eventhough people say he's gay but i don't really care.I just like his songs For your entertaintment, whataya want from me, time for miracles,fever and If I had you.



I lile timbaland songs like If we ever meet again and The way I are.



I like 30h3 songs like Don't touch me,starstruck and double vision.

Linkin park
I like their song new divide,the catalyst,bleed it out and leave out all the rest.
paramore

Songs I like: misery business,careful,the only exception,brick by boring brick,That's what you get

Songs I like: don't phunk with my heart,boom boom pow,don't lie,where's the love,meet me halfway,lets get it started,I gotta a feeling,pump it,imma be

I'll continue this tomorrow as I have a lot more.so gotta go.bye

by$ANG#

No comments:

Post a Comment