Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

  • I went to a lot of people's blogs and their blogs are either AWESOME!! or they have a lot of followers or Both!
Anyway lets stop talking bout other people blogs.

Life is practically the same.BORING!!!!I thought holidays were going to be fun but I guess I was wrong.

I hope I can go to KL on wednesday.I need to go there!
But of coz its not between life and death.

Kl is like the best place in Malaysia.

I want to go there for so many reasons.Besides all my cousins live in KL.

One of it is to buy a jigsaw puzzle.Not the kiddie's one of course.The 1000 pieces one which I will take time to do it.Which has a scenery and I can frame it up.

The holidays are going so fast that If we don't realize it will be he end of the holidays.

I just don't want to go back to school so early.I mean it will be so boring.I saw sejarah is gonna be boring and maths as easy.(The first topic but I have no idea on the other topics)but my sis says it easy though.

I have to wait for one letter.Which is which school am I going to.I'm just too scared.

KH is gonna be an important subject.I know nothing bout KH except for some of the tools.

ok.I think thats all for today.I'll update tomorrow of coz.bye

By $ANG#

No comments:

Post a Comment