Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

artist pictures part2

kevin rudolf

My friend,kat introduced me to him when we were std4?
I like his songs let it rock,welcome to the world and I made it.
I like her songs( or sometimes i get bored with her songs)
1.pokerface
2.lovegame
3.bad romance
Other songs i didn't like them that much

Of course everyone knows her
Britney Spears!!!!!
Songs I like:
1. break the ice
2.toxic
3.three
4.Baby one more time
5. Drive me crazy
6.radar
and a few more

Not to forget malaysian bands
BUNKFACE!!

I like their songs
Through my window,silly lily,prom queen,revolusi,and situasi.

Next is cobra starship


I don't have to tell you who this guy is.HE'S FAMOUS!
I like his songs cry me a river,sexy back and a lots more


Jay sean
Songs:
a) down
b) tonight
c)do you remember
d)2012
and some more I guess

The king of pop , a legend
MICHAEL JACKSON
Songs that I like listening to:
bad,black or white,beat it,thriller,bille jean,smooth criminal and a few more.

Eventhough people don't like him but its ok.I just like his song heartless

Kanye west

Ke$ha
Tik tok,your love is my drug,take it off,we R ho we R,blah blah blah.
Jamie foxx

I like his song blame it.

Taio cruz

break your heart and dynamite

shakira
songs I like are hips don't lie,she wolf,waka waka(this time for africa)


I'm so sleepy rite now so i'll go off now.i'll continue tomorrow coz this ain't end of it.

by $ang#


No comments:

Post a Comment