Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another ordinary sunday



Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been updating this blog because

1.I was busy tumblring.

2.My internet keeps breaking:(

But now since I'm back in Kuantan eveything is ok:)






The sad thing is there's school tomorrow:(

School is boring but friends are not.

I just miss the holidays so much because you can..

Wake up late,sleep late,the whole day is decided by you(not exactly)

and we don't have to here teachers teaching us history or any other boring subjects that makes u zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Holidays are awesome aite?





Thanks,kat for introducing me to tumblr:)

I love going there now and I just started a new hobby..REBLOGGING


If you don't know tumblr,i recommend you to to google it.

If you have been reading my previous posts,I always say that I have nothing to talk about and out of ideas and stuff.

So it just happened to me.

Ok.gtg,bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment