Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011


Hey!!!!!!

It has been a week I did not update my blog.

Plus I didn't go facebokk the whole week.

Kay its something to be proud of.

Because of my so called wonderful homework(not).

I've been really busy and so stressed because my exam is in 3days!!

Yeah but i'll study tonight and tomorrow full study:)

It may sound nerdy but what to do?

Let me tell you about thursday during or P.E lesson.

It was awesome.

Why?

Because we were playing futsal and it was funny.

I was the defender and the action was going on at the other side of the field.

So some of them who were not playing were sitting in front of the goalpost and the goalkeeper was there to.

So we were so bored so we ate cream crackers and singing like mad people.

If you were there you would know how it was.

ok.enough of that

I just hope I get good results for my exam.

And dear people who read this blog,just comment on my posts or ask me anything in formspring sanggee.

Ok that's all.

Bye!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment